According to Forrester Research:
- Online retail sales grew 25% in 2006, to $220 billion
- "Online Travel" topped the list with $73.4 billion in sales
What is Top-Ten-Travel?
Top-Ten-Travel enables virtually any type of website to take advantage of the universal appeal of the hottest online retail category - TRAVEL - by using active content marketing (ACM) . Partner with us to:
Publish Targeted Content for FREEOver 45 different Top-Ten-Travel categories allow you to select content that you know will be of interest to your unique market
Build Your Email List for FREEPlace a link on your website to one or more of the Top-Ten-Travel categories. When a viewer requests additional information about the hotels featured in that category, we share their opt-in contact info with you - and only you - as the Sponsoring website.
Earn Extra Revenue for ParticipatingTop-Ten-Travel offers it's opt-in viewers an opportunity to get up to $500 Cash Back on hotels, cruises and vacation packages. You can earn a commission on the membership fee paid by your viewers who take advantage of this opportunity.
- Top-Ten-Travel, developed by First Priority Travel, researches and compiles information about Hotels and Travel Experiences from many online and offline memberships and sources including: ARC, ASTA, IATAN, IGLTA, CLIA, BBB, AAA, Mobile, Sabre, Worldspan, Zagat, Star Service and Trip Advisor.
- Our lists are unique and reliable. We determine our Top-Ten in each Travel Interest Category based on our own extensive research.
- Our lists are not available to the searching public. We make our lists available ONLY to viewers who register through links from participating Sponsor websites